"SANITAETS / STEMPEL" Region of Bromberg : varietry or bogus?

• There was an interseting article in Pratique about a suspect disinfection cachet from Bromberg. Denis has seen only a b/w copy of this letter. He argued that the "SANITAETS / STEMPEL" cachet differs from the sample he has in his collection: the T and the L are not directly above.

The suspect cover is in my collection now. To me the cachet looks genuine and I can't see characteristics of a bogus. In the book of Meyer there is an illustration on page 167 of a similar cachet for Königsberg. This cachet also has the T and L not directly above. My read is that different cachets of the "SANITEATS / STEMPEL" exist.

Are there further finds of this variety?

• I have two letters (14.9. and 8.10) from Inowraclaw to Bromberg in my collection, which are both have a "SANITAETS / STEMPEL" on the back. Both cachet are lookin similar to the one which is in the collection of Denis Vandervelde.

Another example we can find in the auction of Peter Feuser Nr. 78 (2013). Again a letter from Inowraclaw this time to Berlin (refer to picture).

So we have four letters from Inowraclaw (all with the same cachet on the back). So for me it is an open question if this type of "SANITAETS / STEMPEL" belongs to Inowraclaw or Bromberg.

At the same auction of Peter Feuser there was another letter from Bromberg with two cachets similar to the second type mentioned above (also on the front side of the letter). Strange to me, that even on one letter both cachet are slighly different (e.g. in the width).

• Additional covers:

– Bromberg (25.8.) to Schwetz (in my collection)

– Bromberg (29.9.) to Wodzek (owned, and sold)

– Niewiesczyn (15.9.) to Schwetz (offered by a dealer)

– Bromberg (22.8.) to Gnesen (Rauhut auction)

• 1831 from Bromberg to Janowiec